31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 2

Day 2: 20 facts about you

  1. I was born in 1988
  2. I'm a summer solstice baby
  3. I like layers
  4. I live in London
  5. I was born in London
  6. I don't have a favourite colour
  7. My favourite colour used to be blue
  8. I'm not a particularly loud person
  9. I'll admit that I thought this list would be easier to write
  10. I'm currently in the middle of a 'Keeping up with the Kardashian' binge. It's been about 3 months now. Judge away. I don't know who I am anymore
  11. I'm getting tips on how to treat my boyfriend watching Scott and Kourtney. "You're a sloppy mess" "You're disgusting, go home"
  12. I am actually watching Keeping up with the Kardashians right now
  13. I can usually think of a song for every situation
  14. It's really easy to put my one of my nickname's into most Jay-Z songs. So then i'm Jay-Z
  15. I did gymnastic for about 10 years
  16. My skin is really great right now
  17. I've been trying to write this list for an hour now
  18. I love conspiracy theories (I know your reading this Big Brother)
  19. I love to read
  20. My breasts can always tell when it's going to rain

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment hurr, dankeschön.